"Threaded Together" Best Animation at FOF Awards
|Best Animation at the Future of Film Awards|
Threaded Together was created by our third-year animation students, working together in a group as part of the Studio Project PR6001. Group project work is at the heart of what we do at Escape Studios, one of the five pillars of the "Escape Method".
Threaded Together was animated in Maya, edited in Premiere, and rendered in Unreal Engine.
- Shauna Ludgate - Writer, Director, 3D Animator, Lighting & Rendering
- Manos Zervoudakis - Producer, Editor, Lighting & Rendering
- Liam Martin - Animation Lead
- Austin Hill - Storyboarding
- Oliver Gallagher - Character designs, 3D Animator
- Muhammed Mansoor - 3D Animator
- Aroosa Qureshi - 3D Animator
- Chanakan Jeffries - 3D Animator, 2D Artist
- Tsveti Kumanova - 3D Animator
- Shenaaz Suliman - 3D Animator
- Ella Grunberger - 3D Animator
- Gary Roche - 3D Animator
- Nicole Widmer - 3D Animator
- Miriam Di Benedetto - 3D Animator
- Cameron Haley - 3D Animator
- Louis Chevis - 3D Animator
- Maria Cortes-Monroy - Music Composition
- Mihail Sustov - Foley Artist
Escape Studios Tutors
- Best Animation at the Future of Film Awards.
- Best Student Director at the Eastern Europe Film Festival
- Best Director at the Halicarnassus Film Festival
A special thank you to our industry partners - Juani Guiraldes and Felipe de Lanteuil from ILM, and animation director Will Lloyd-Cook from Blue Zoo, for all their generous feedback and support throughout the project.
The Escape Studios Animation Blog offers a personal view on the art of animation and visual effects. To apply for our BA/MArt in 3D Animation, follow this link. To apply for our storyboarding evening class, visit this page here. For the next 12 week animation course, click here.
* This article was originally published here