Award for the best in the league Crossword Clue
Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Award for the best in the league crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!Award for the best in the league Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Award for the best in the league. This clue last appeared November 14, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Award for the best in the league crossword clue should be:
- MVP (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- give, especially as an honor or reward.
- give as judged due or on the basis of merit.
- something given for victory or superiority in a contest or competition or for winning a lottery.
- a grant made by a law court.
- Canadian physiologist (born in the United States) who assisted F. G. Banting in research leading to the discovery of insulin (1899-1978).
- the person who is most outstanding or excellent; someone who tops all others.
- (comparative and superlative of `well’) wiser or more advantageous and hence advisable.
- (superlative of `good’) having the most positive qualities.
- from a position of superiority or authority.
- get the better of.
- 47-Down in Spanish Crossword Clue
- ‘Everything’s fine!’ Crossword Clue
- Actress Long Crossword Clue
- Compete in a 10K Crossword Clue
- ‘I’d be glad to’ Crossword Clue
- Fitting Crossword Clue
- Felt out of sorts Crossword Clue
- ‘Just ___ it go!’ Crossword Clue
- Amplify Crossword Clue
- Brown soft drink Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.
* This article was originally published here