Goddess of Victory: NIKKE: The Complete Reroll Guide and Tips
In Goddess of Victory: NIKKE, all of humanity aspires to start over here in this fresh start after the invaders have taken over the earth. Every character in this game has a unique set of gameplay skills, and the Raptures are no different. As a result, players must devise the finest combos to defeat raptures because they have a variety of qualities and abilities. This game will have a significant shooting component, and it also has a card collection feature. Here is a Goddess of Victory: NIKKE Reroll guide to help you get a good hero from the start.How to reroll efficiently in Goddess of Victory: NIKKE
To re-roll for this game, one must use salted emails. This is because although the game offers the player to log in using a guest account, the option of deleting them later is not available. To re-roll using the guest account method, one must uninstall the app and download it again to create a new guest login. This is why using salted emails is a quick and easy method, where the player creates other email Ids and login from them.Goddess of Victory: NIKKE Reroll for Android Devices
To reroll in Goddess of Victory: NIKKE for android devices, follow these steps:
- Start the game by using a salted email
- Select the Create Account option while logging in to the game
- You must insert a “.” or a +string between the recipient’s name and the @ part of your email to create salted emails. This will deceive the game’s system into thinking that the email you provided is unique when, in fact, it is just the same email you have been using.
- Once you have the verification code on your legitimate email, enter it into the game and explore Nikke’s universe.
- Then complete the tutorial of the game.
- After clearing Chapter 0, consisting of the tutorial stage, the player will receive enough rewards for a 10-pull.
- After this pull, the player must wait until the end of Chapter 1, as after completing it, the game offers 1 free guaranteed SSR character.
- If the player receives the pull they require, there is no need for a re-roll. However, if it is not to the player’s satisfaction, then click on the menu, and select the sign-out option.
- After this, try logging in again with some other salted email ID.
- Repeat the process until you acquire the required character.
The reroll process for iOS is the same as for android.How to reroll on an Emulator in Goddess of Victory: NIKKE
Emulators are one of the best ways to complete rerolls. For this particular task, emulators like Bluestacks, LD player, or Memu can be used. All modern emulators have the necessary features to complete the reroll process without hiccups. If stuck in using emulators for rerolls, one can do a web search to make the process easier.
To begin rerolls with emulators, follow these steps:
- Install the game on a 64-bit instance installation because they provide better performance and stability for most modern games.
- Open the game after installation and complete the full download; once that is done, close the game.
- Make clones for the game from the Manager Menu of the emulator; the number of clones that can be made depends on the computer’s specifications.
- Start the reroll process on the cloned instances, and after a bad reroll, delete the cloned instance and again make clones from the primary instance.
- Once one acquires the perfect account with the desired characters, bind the account from settings.
To bind accounts, go to the setting menu in the game and select the party to bind. Third-party accounts can also be bound. This enables the player to play the game from any device without losing the game data. The game provides the option to bind accounts with any account from Facebook, Twitter, and Apple logins.
What are your thoughts on our Goddess of Victory: NIKKE Reroll guide? Let us know in the comments below!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.
The post Goddess of Victory: NIKKE: The Complete Reroll Guide and Tips appeared first on GamingonPhone.
* This article was originally published here
Post a Comment