Higan: Eruthyll Tier List – Best Characters to Use
Higan: Eruthyll is an upcoming gacha RPG that blends gothic elements sprinkled with futuristic imagery. It’s important to note that the Higan: Eruthyll tier list below consists of information that we gathered during the beta test, with the game to be released in the near future. Make sure you bookmark this guide so you can stay updated with brand-new characters as well as patches that will alter the character balancing.
In typical gacha form, you collect a variety of characters to assemble a team. Characters will vary in strength and abilities, which is why referring to a tier list is crucial to find out which character is best for you.
If you’re itching to know more about Higan: Eruthyll, visit the official website to keep up to date with the gacha RPG. If you’re a fan of the gacha genre, take a look at our Dear, Ella tier list, MementoMori tier list, and Eternal Evolution tier list.Higan: Eruthyll Tier List
Last checked for new characters on February 22
Read below to find out where we’ve placed each character in the ranking system, from S tier to D tier.S
The most powerful so far…
Brilliant alternatives for S tier characters.
Not amazing but are great options during the early stages of the game.
Not recommended if you want to take part in harder content.
Not worth using at all.
- There are no characters classed as D tier as of yet.
Got some questions about Higan: Eruthyll? Read below to get the answers you’re looking for.How do Our Tiers Work?
- S Tier: These are the game’s best characters, therefore it’s worthwhile to try to unlock them as soon as you can. They can serve as permanent members of your team and are the ones to prioritize when it comes to upgrading.
- A Tier: Characters of this tier are excellent choices for your team when you are short on S tiers. They may require more work to upgrade to reach their full potential, but they can also fill a permanent slot in your team.
- B Tier: When you first start the game, these characters are fantastic. When you unlock an A or S tier character, however, you should replace them as soon as possible.
- C Tier: C tier characters can sometimes be helpful in specific situations. However, in general, you should avoid these and stick to the stronger choices.
- D Tier: You should use these characters as little as possible as they’re quite weak in terms of stats and combat abilities.
We use a variety of sources when placing characters into specific ranks. We get first-hand experience with the game to provide the most accurate and authentic information about each character. We also like to research what other players have experienced during the game, and take their opinions into account too.When Do We Update Higan: Eruthyll Tier List?
We keep this tier list up to date as each new character is added to the game, as well as any balancing changes that occur after patch updates.
That’s all of the characters so far for Higan: Eruthyll. Keep this guide bookmarked so you can keep up to date with rankings determined by balance patches and newly released characters that could shake up the entire roster.
The post Higan: Eruthyll Tier List – Best Characters to Use appeared first on Droid Gamers.
* This article was originally published here